Right Way Receiving is searching for a hardworking, team minded individual to join our Warehouse team. The ideal addition to our team will thrive in a fast-paced environment, and be a self-starter. Must have previously worked in a warehouse. Experience using a forklift is beneficial.
- Previous warehouse experience REQUIRED.
- Receive shipments from vendors, checking all incoming deliveries against PO’s for inaccuracies/discrepancies.
- Maintain accurate inventory counts at all times using our inventory system.
- Will work closely with the inventory coordinator
- Sticker all incoming products and place into storage.
- Maintain cleanliness of the shop on a daily basis.
- Communicate and work with various departments as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills
- Team-oriented attitude
- Customer service oriented
- Forklift Experience bonus (Right Way will certify you )
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to set priorities, respond to changes, and demonstrate flexibility in dealing with daily demands
- Ability to lift 50 lbs on a daily basis
- 40 hrs/wk with overtime opportunities
How To Apply:
Send an email with the below to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter – tell us about yourself and what you’re looking for in your next job
- Resume – tell us all about your experience